[ODFPlugtest] [odf-discuss] Portuguese Government Adopts ODF as Sole Editable Document Format

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Nov 20 23:13:26 CET 2012

Hi Rui,

there is a small scriptbook / HOWTO at the bottom of the plugfest wiki page

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=howto:organizer

Basically, a local organizer should provide a room for 2 days (30 participants) + wifi + power supply.
Coffee and lunch (not necessarily for free) are greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, IIRC, Jakub is trying to convince the government of Slovakia to organize an ODF plugfest.
Not sure what the status is, though.

Best regards

Bart