[ODFPlugtest] Mail from Thierry Hoornaert

Thierry Hoornaert thierry.hoornaert at lettergen.com
Mon Jun 4 00:39:31 CEST 2012

To all,

Thank you for your feedback.
I'm still anxious to get feedback from the LibreOffice and OpenOffice guys.

The topics of my original e-mail were relevant at the time of PlugFest Brussels. Most of them still are.
They should be retested with the most current versions of the different software.
As conversions depends on the software used, results depends on programs used to create, convert and open.

Please also read the remarks in the mail here under (starting with th:)
See also the source files attached.
I would be happy to provide more information if necessary.

Notice that Word 2010  (14.0.6112.5000) has problems with some content when opening Bon-cde FaxPrix_fr-BE.odt.

Thank you all for looking into the matter.

Best regards,
Thierry Hoornaert
Senior Consultant

Telephone : +32 3 450 89 80