[ODFPlugtest] Repository for test-documents

Werner Donné werner.donne at pincette.biz
Fri Apr 20 14:46:23 CEST 2012

Hello,

From this morning's discussion I understand there is a need for an independent repository for test-documents. Without wanting to impose myself, I can offer a free and independent solution. I run a small online document management service, which runs on Pincette. This is a pure WebDAV/DeltaV system, implying any document on it can be referenced through a URL. Some of the features are the following:

- Document type agnostic
- Free folder structure
- User and group management
- Access Control Lists
- Versioning of documents and folders (branch and merge included)
- Configurable transformation modules
- Full-text search
- Meta-data management and search

You can use WebDAV clients to connect with it and there is a simple browser interface that will expand in the next months. There is also a tool for power users called UIVI with which you can use the full functionality.

Again, I don't to want impose this. I'm prepared to create a free domain for the ODFPlugfest and I would take care of the system administration. If there is interest we have to organize folder structure, user groups etc.

Werner.

--
http://www.pincette.biz/
Handling your documents with care, wherever you are.