[ODFPlugtest] Podcast interviews at the ODF Plugfest

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 13 19:38:45 CEST 2012

I'll be bringing my recording gear to the Brussels.  As you may know we
(the OASIS ODF Adoption TC) occasionally feature short podcast interviews
on the opendocument.xml.org website.  Typically these are 15 minutes or
shorter, talking to someone who has done something interesting with ODF,
an editor, a tool, a service, etc.  Commercial, open source, it is all
good.

So if anyone would like to be interviewed, please let me know in advance.

Regards,

-Rob