[ODFPlugtest] Scenarios and What Conformance? (was Re: MSO does not read LO files)

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Wed Jun 29 19:48:28 CEST 2011

Hi all,

> None of this is really interesting from a specification or conformance
> perspective.  Microsoft Office supports ODF 1.1, not ODF 1.2.

I have not had the opportunity to test Microsoft Office 2010 service
pack 1, which was released today. Maybe there is different behaviour in
it. We aim to have it in Officeshots.org asap, but nonetheless it would
be interesting to know what if this behaviour (or any other things
regarding handling of ODF) has changed.

Doug, can you perhaps shed some light on this issue? What are the major
differences regarding ODF in SP1?

Best,
Michiel