[ODFPlugtest] MSO does not read LO files

Milos Sramek sramek.milos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:29:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am new on this list - my name is Milos Sramek.

I've just noticed that MSO2010 does not open ODF files produces by LO3.4.
MSO says: The file is corrupt and cannot be open (see the attached
picture). However, the file passed both validation tests, as available
at officeshots.org.

MSO then offers to correct the file and subsequently opens it correctly.
When saved, the new file does not validate with one of the ODFToolkit
validator.

This behavior can be easily reproduced, I checked that with several files.

Cheers
Milos

email & jabber: sramek.milos at gmail.com