[ODFPlugtest] style:print="annotations"?

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Jul 27 17:00:16 CEST 2011

I suspect this is intentional.  There is nothing in the ODF specification about UI and presentation behavior except for illustrative purposes to be suggestion about what semantics of some elements are (e.g., to speak of printing or mouse events, etc), and the ODF 1.2 specification says so.

Some of these variations are handled in custom settings by implementations.  I suspect, if there is any clarification of the particular element, it will be to specify whether the behavior is implementation-defined (and documented as part of describing conformance) or implementation-dependent (and doesn't have to be documented as part of conformance).

 - Dennis