[ODFPlugtest] Further Test Documents: Protection-Key Edge Cases

Arthur Buijs arthur at artietee.nl
Mon Jul 11 09:03:07 CEST 2011

On 07/11/2011 12:39 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I'm working up some test documents to probe for edge conditions that
> might disturb ODF 1.1/1.2 consumers with regard to protection-key
> settings.
>
> It is too much to learn how to edit the plugfest wiki and add the
> files.  I will place them on the OIC TC SVN Repository and link to
> them in notes sent to this list.

I added a new page for this scenario to the wiki:

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=scenarios:20110715:protectionkey

Please register if you don't have an account for the wiki. After I have
added your account to the participant group you can start editing the
page yourself (if you want to).

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?do=register

--
Arthur