[ODFPlugtest] odf plugfest program

Laura czajkowski laura.czajkowski at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 11:21:51 CET 2011

On 09/02/11 21:13, Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've created a (hopefully final) draft of the ODF plugfest program.
> As always, the Thursday / interop session day is very flexible, so just show up and see what happens :-)
>

> The Friday program is not as flexible, so please take a look at this schedule and let me know if I've missed
> anything :
>
> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201102_maidenhead:info#day_2_public_session
>

> If everyone agrees on the proposed schedule, it'll be copied to the odfplugfest.co.uk website.
>

> Best regards
>
> Bart
Bart it looks good, I am just concerned as I don't see any space now for
Councillor Mark Wright of Bristol or OSOR that we agreed to have the
speak on the timetable. I assume the fact there is no space now
available there won't be a spot for Simon Phipps either or libre office
a technical talk ?  The FSFE also approached me to speak at the event at
FOSDEM.

regards

Laura

--