[ODFPlugtest] ODF brochure, wifi, presentations etc

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Sep 29 19:20:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

as a kind reminder, do not forget to mail me your presentation (in ODF of course) a few days
before the event.

After the event, we will publish and distribute a free brochure about ODF products and
services. A good example is the text prepared by Werner (Pincette) in attachment.
About 1/3 of a page, no markup, highlighting the ODF products and services your company
or project is providing. Don't go overboard with marketing speak :-)
You may include any ODF-product (not limited to the ones presented at the plugfest) that's
available on the European market.

Deadline: 15 October, in English (and if possible, also in Dutch and French)

Last but not least: in the upcoming weeks, you'll receive a mail with your personal Wifi login
and password from the Departement Bestuurszaken (Flanders).
Taking pictures inside the building is not allowed, except in the conference room, and don't
forget to bring some form of id (national ID card, international passport or driver's license)

Best regards

Bart