[ODFPlugtest] Thanks, and a validation question

J.M. Maurer uwog at abisource.com
Mon Oct 18 00:52:08 CEST 2010

> >I always read the 1.2 draft since it is easier to read, but verify
> >against the 1.1 spec. I didn't notice the order anywhere though. Can
> one
> >only find that in the Relax-NG schemas or something?
>
> So what are you using to validate the files created by AbiWord ?
> A DTD / XSD ?

You mean .abw files? For that we have a DTD (which is a bit out of
date :X).

As for .odt files, we never validated those. At least not until I
started doing that during the PlugFest because of the demo of the nice
Office-o-tron validator tool. Today I fixed the last errors that the
validators reported, so I should really plug AbiWord 2.9.0 into
OfficeShots and let it run through all files.

Cheers!
  Marc