[ODFPlugtest] Thanks, and a validation question

J.M. Maurer uwog at abisource.com
Sun Oct 17 23:20:52 CEST 2010

> Three remarks:
>
> 1) since AbiWord seems to produce ODF 1.1, you should check the ODF 1.1
> spec instead of the ODF 1.2 draft. Or change the office:version to 1.2 :-)

I always read the 1.2 draft since it is easier to read, but verify
against the 1.1 spec. I didn't notice the order anywhere though. Can one
only find that in the Relax-NG schemas or something?

> 2) according to ODF 1.1, the order is wrong (line 21)

> should be

Yep, that did the trick, thanks!

> 3) there seems to be something wrong with the zipping (OOo does not
> like it, and Office-O-Tron also warns about the zip)

Yeah, that puzzles me too. I'll take this up with the libgsf developers
to see if they have a clue. Or maybe Alex has a clue what the warning
means?

Thanks!
  Marc