[ODFPlugtest] next plugfest, program "format"

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon May 31 10:15:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

next plugfest in Brussels will be a two-day event, are people
still happy with the current format ?
(presentations in the morning, testing in the afternoon)

Personally, I think we do really well on these presentation parts:

* Vendor update (two sessions: one for end-user applications
like viewers, office suites etc and one for tools / libraries)

* Update on ODF spec itself

* Overview and/or discussions of a specific feature (like metadata)

Testing (especially between plugfests), however, could IMHO
be improved...

Best regards

Bart