[ODFPlugtest] plugfest brussels 14 and 15 oct 2010, who needs paper invitation ?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed May 12 19:19:51 CEST 2010

Hi Rob,

Well, we need to take into account the holiday season, so I'd rather
start early :-)

The conference room is kindly provided by the Flemish regional
government, so seats and (wireless) network / power supply should
be OK.

I've already registered odfplugfest.be for "marketing purposes", and I'll
create a form were participants can sign up.

I have to check if we have the equipment to record (some of) the event,
and whether we can organize a social event or not.
Then again, we have the best beer, waffles, _belgian_ fries and
chocolates in the world :-)

It would be nice if a few participants could bring their camera and post
some pictures on flickr (or similar services).

As for hotels, we won't offer a list of preferred hotels with special
discounts (almost all participants of the Orvieto and Granada plugfests
did choose their own hotel anyway), so I suggest to book a room using
sites like booking.com.

Best regards

Bart

Wow, Bart,  you are certainly ahead of schedule for the planning.  Thank
you!

Is there anything you need help with?  Or do you have resources at Fedict
to handle the logistics?

-Rob