[ODFPlugtest] plugfest brussels 14 and 15 oct 2010, who needs paper invitation ?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed May 12 09:31:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

our next plugfest will be in Brussels, October 14 and 15 (Thursday / Friday),
in the Boudewijnlaan 30, Brussels.

The building is conveniently located near the train station Brussels-North and
the city center (with a shopping street, park, movie theater, Royal Palace,
"Grand Place" square with 15th century City Hall etc)

We'll send out the invitations asap of course, please send me your address
details if you need an invitation on good old paper :-)

Best regards

Bart