[ODFPlugtest] request for ODF Plugfest agenda change

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 22 08:02:55 CET 2010

Hi,

that sounds good.

Best regards, Oliver.

On 03/19/10 20:08, Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Mm, what about an RDF discussion on Thursday, and starting Saturday at 10,
> till 13h ?
>
> http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:info

> Hi Bart,
>
> as you know, Svante Schubert will attend the ODF Plugfest in Granada.
>
> Unfortunately, he has to leave Granada on Saturday early in the morning.
> Thus, he will not attend the sessions on Saturday. As he is our expert
> on metadata I am requesting that the session "Discussion: implementing
> enhanced RDF metadata" is moved to Friday - may be directly after your
> session "Rules of the House".
>
> Another note, in the ODF Plugfest planning call on 2010-03-12 Alberto
> states that the location is closed at 14:00. Thus, I changed the end
> time on Saturday to 13:00. The agenda has been adjusted afterwards and
> now the end time on Saturday is 14:00.
> Please assure that we can stay until 14:00 on Saturday.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann at sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder