[ODFPlugtest] Registration for Granada Plugfest?

Basil Cousins basil at openforumeurope.org
Fri Mar 5 11:35:00 CET 2010

Rob,

This is concerning - lets hope we can resolve today.

Whilst writing, an OFE Document Format Group has been set up in Brussels
chaired by Charlotte Thornby with myself as secretary t focus on the
political issues at EC and National Government levels.

This is seen as complementary to the Plugfest Initiative.

I will send you more details.

Basil