[ODFPlugtest] ODF plugfest Spain, April 15-17

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Mar 1 16:09:00 CET 2010

Hi,

as mentioned before, the next plugfest will be in Granada, Spain (April 15 - 17)

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:travel

Make sure to reserve flights and hotels asap (open source developers who need some
financial support to attend the plugfest may apply for a free room)

For those who are participating, please add your name to this wiki page:

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:participants

Draft program is available on the wiki, and we're still looking for some great scenarios
(of course, we can re-run some of the previous scenarios)

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:info

Best regards,

Bart