[ODFPlugtest] ODF 1.2 part 1 out for public review + comments

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jan 26 09:44:08 CET 2010

Hi,

for those who have missed it, ODF 1.2 part 1 (main part) is out for public review
(part 2, openformula, is work in progress)

- http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201001/msg00255.html

Like always, even if you're not an OASIS member, you can comment on the
proposed specification by sending a comment to the designated list

- http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=office

Note that the OASIS ODF TC comment list isn't a discussion list, the purpose is
merely to collect comments

Some of you already sent me very valuable info about features like change tracking
(thanks !), and of course we can have as much discussion on _this_ ODF plugfest
list as we want :-)

But as mentioned above, "official" comments on the (upcoming) 1.2 spec should
be sent to the OASIS comment list (might be a bit annoying, but in the long run it
avoids IPR issues)

Best regards,

Bart