[ODFPlugtest] howto and agenda next plugfest ?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jan 5 09:20:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I've created a template for the agenda of the next plugfests

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=howto:templates

Speaking of the next plugfest, it might be interesting to start thinking
about the next one (Spain ?) and start drafting an agenda

Some topics we might want to discuss / test prior or during the event:

- re-run existing scenarios
- change tracking (ODF-OOXML converter / OOo / KOffice, ...)
- 1.2 enhanced metadata (KOffice / OOo / ODFDOM ...)
- advanced charts (MS Office, Gnumeric, ...)
- search (Apache Tika, MS Windows Search, Google ...), especially
complex files (embedded files, accessibility text...)

Best regards,

Bart