[ODFPlugtest] do we need to register for the event in Granada

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Fri Feb 26 02:04:36 CET 2010

Hi Roman,

great that you can join us in Granada, all the way from New Zealand.

Previous plugfests we had a separate registration site, but the use for it was
limited. So we'll be using the registration on the wiki (which is officially
open as of now). I've added your name to it, in case others want to do that as
well here is the URI:

http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:participants

We have all the necessary contact details, because everyone visiting is also
subscribed to this list ...

Best,
Michiel Leenaars
NLnet foundation

From:   Roman Korchagin
To:   plugtest at opendocsociety.org

Have read the plugtest wiki, but cannot find if I need to register for the
event in Granada. We have not attended the earlier workshops but want to
join from now on.

Thanks,

Roman Korchagin

Aspose.Words