[ODFPlugtest] presentations uploaded

Bas de Lange Bas at basdelange.com
Mon Apr 26 23:55:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've tried to contact the listadministrator several times before
offline, but did not succeed.

Would it be possible for the listadministrator to send me my password? I
recieved this list always at the address I am now sending from, but for
some reason some weeks ago I was welcomed with a new account (I don't
know why) besides my allready existing account.

It would be very much appreciated if I would just recieve this list, at
my allready existing account, which is the address I am now sending from.
--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bas de Lange

--