[ODFPlugtest] Recording interviews in Granada

Alberto Barrionuevo abarrio at opentia.es
Thu Apr 15 11:09:24 CEST 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010 10:10:45 robert_weir at us.ibm.com wrote:
> Alberto Barrionuevo <abarrio at opentia.es> wrote on 04/13/2010 08:27:00 PM:
> >

> > On Tuesday 13 April 2010 15:56:57 robert_weir at us.ibm.com wrote:
> > > I will be bringing some audio recording gear to Granada, hoping to
>
> record
>
> > > some interviews with participants.
> >

> > What about to bringing video to the interviews also.
> >
> > We are trying to prepare a video environment that would allow us to
>
> record
>
> > both. Unfortunately we don't know if we are going to be in time yet...
> >

> I brought a digital audio recorder and a good microphone.  I don't have a
> video recorder, other than on my phone, and that is not very good.  But if
> someone else has a video recorder...
>
> Or, we can take still shots and make a "slide show" over the audio
> recording.

We bring a high definition video camera and a trypod (whoever is written). We
just are lacking currently a long audio cable + the microphone.

We also bring a voice recorder.

We arrange this on the way if your prefer.

Btw, we have made some preparations in the workshop room to make it available
for conferences also, since it is the best suited for that. Could be possible
that you, Michiel or Bart come before 12:00 to agree with all the preparations
and check if we have to move at 15:00 or stay in such room (except on Friday,
where the agenda has workshops and conferences in parallel)?

Saludos,
--
Alberto Barrionuevo, Director
Grupo OPENTIA