[ODFPlugtest] Anyone interested in dinner tonight?

Alberto Barrionuevo abarrio at opentia.es
Wed Apr 14 15:37:03 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 14 April 2010 15:26:38 robert_weir at us.ibm.com wrote:
> I shared a plane from Madrid with Louis, so I know he is here.   Has
> anyone else arrived yet?
>
> Does anyone want to meet for a casual dinner tonight?  I don't know my way
> around at all, but if we can meet at 2100, lobby of Hotel Granada Central,
> we can try to find some place.
>
> Or does someone know a better place to meet?  A better time?  I think they
> eat late in Spain.

Between 20:00 and 23:00 is the dinner (quite flexible, usually).

Lunch time is between 14:00 and 15:00.

For anything you need, please, call to me at my mobile +34 639708494. We will
be working at the Faculty or at the Aben Humeya Hotel, about 800m from the
Granada Center.

Saludos,
--
Alberto Barrionuevo, Director