[ODFPlugtest] Travel via Malaga: reserve a seat on the bus

Alberto Barrionuevo abarrio at opentia.es
Wed Apr 14 01:10:52 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 13 April 2010 22:32:33 Jos van den Oever wrote:
> just a short trravel tip. if you take the bus from Malaga to Granada, make
>  sure to get a reservation. i didnt and the 21.30 was full, forcing me to
>  te the bus from 1.00 till 3.00.

>  The bus is easy to find: from the airport
>  take the bus to the center until the bus station. Youll recognize it. Then
>  walk to the back of it for the ticket office for busses to Granada.

During daily hours and part of the early night, you can also take the short
range train to the central train station (María Zambrano), that is also close
to the bus station.

During the day you should find trains every quarter an hour or so. Just check
that the platform is the one in direction Malaga, not Sun Coast (Costa del
Sol).

Saludos,
--
Alberto Barrionuevo, Director