[ODFPlugtest] IMPORTANT: Program change, hotels and locations

Alberto Barrionuevo abarrio at opentia.es
Fri Apr 9 02:03:26 CEST 2010

¡Hola Svante!,

On Friday 09 April 2010 00:43:05 Svante Schubert wrote:
> On 09.04.2010 00:23, Alberto Barrionuevo wrote:
> > Everything is also updated here:
> > http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:i
> >nfo#program
> >
> > Please, review that you agree with the agenda.
>
> For the "common API for ODF" session (Tuesday 18:00-18:30), I would
> offer to give a quick introduction (presentation) to the idea and the
> various views on this topic (e.g. testing, interoperability to other
> formats). Keeping it short and simple..

Nice. 5-10 minutes would be enough?

Bart, please, could you update the international part of the agenda in the
wiki (taking in care the change between Fri. afternoon and Sat. morning)?

We will sync such a changes to the website agenda after you.

Additionally, we are trying to get to Marco Fioretti in the international
agenda. 30 min. or so.

Bart, where could he be inserted?

Thanks,
--