[ODFPlugtest] IMPORTANT: Program change, hotels and locations

Alberto Barrionuevo abarrio at opentia.es
Fri Apr 9 00:23:21 CEST 2010

Hi Bart,

On Thursday 08 April 2010 20:34:05 Hanssens Bart wrote:
> can you send us the exact addresses (street + number) of the locations ?

Sorry, I sent the wrong URLs (our internal ones). Try with these ones
replacing "opentia.net" by "cenatic.es":

http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/agenda
http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/to-sleep
http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/event-map
http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/howto-come

> The Google map doesn't seem to work (error message: website needs a
> different Google Maps API key, and no map is displayed)

Yes, it was only because the domain change.

Everything is also updated here:
http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:info#program

Please, review that you agree with the agenda.

Saludos,
//Alberto.