[ODFPlugtest] My Introduction (Katsuya Kobayashi, OpenOffice.org JA Project)

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Sat Sep 26 21:20:33 CEST 2009

Hi Katsuya-san,

you don't have to be a member of the OpendocSociety to participate, everyone is
welcome.

Perhaps a small registration fee will be needed, but that hasn't been decided upon:
it depends on how much funding the event will receive from local sponsors.

I think Roberto already managed to get the conference room for free, so perhaps
only a small fee is needed for tea and lunch (still working on it, but the fee - if any -
will be as minimal as possible)

Best regards,

Bart