[ODFPlugtest] ODF plugfest in Brussels,

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Nov 20 18:53:45 CET 2009

Hello Inge,

Great, looking forward to hear from it and hopefully we can do a Mobile ODF
special in Finland :-)

Probably the Brussels will be something like October after all, depending on
when we can use the conference facilities.

I'll keep you all posted, I probably can be a bit more specific in December...

Best regards,

Bart