[ODFPlugtest] Chatham House Rule

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 19 21:53:49 CET 2009

Uhh.. Doug... you do know that this mailing list has a public archive:

http://lists.opendocsociety.org/pipermail/plugtest/2009-November/thread.html

So now you are implicated in spreading these statements publicly as well.

But you make a fair point, and we should be more diligent in following
Chatham House Rules, if that is what participants want.  We should also be
sure that we actually articulate this expectation at the start of each
plugfest, or maybe even in the invitation note itself.  This is especially
important since not every one who attended in Orvieto (say Thomas Zander)
also attended the Hague Plugfest, and was familiar with its application
there.

-Rob