[ODFPlugtest] ODF plugfest in Brussels, July 2010 ?

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Nov 18 12:37:05 CET 2009

On Wednesday 18 November 2009 09:34:02 Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Ok, what about this:
>
> - "traditional" ODF plugfest in Brussels halfway or end June, similar to
>  the ones in The Hague / Orvieto (celebrating the 1st anniversary of the
>  plugfest ;-) with talks in the morning and tests in the afternoon
>
> - and a "plugfest special" or ODF track at the aKademy, focusing on ODF on
> mobile devices (Finland being the home of Nokia... ) like KOffice on Maemo,
> viewers for Android, AbiWord on OLPC, FileAid for the iPhone, SoftMaker on
> Windows Mobile, Visor ODF on Blackberry... ?

Hi Bart,

I think this is a very interesting proposal.  I'll refrain from commenting on
the June event, but ODF on mobile sounds like a good theme for Akademy.  And
I'm sure nobody would be offended if there was a presentation about something
else related to ODF at the same day.

Just note, though, that I haven't received any reply yet to my question to the
Akademy organizers so we are still just wishing.

	-Inge