[ODFPlugtest] ODF plugfest in Brussels, July 2010 ?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Nov 18 09:34:02 CET 2009

Ok, what about this:

- "traditional" ODF plugfest in Brussels halfway or end June, similar to the ones
in The Hague / Orvieto (celebrating the 1st anniversary of the plugfest ;-) with
talks in the morning and tests in the afternoon

- and a "plugfest special" or ODF track at the aKademy, focusing on ODF on
mobile devices (Finland being the home of Nokia... ) like KOffice on Maemo,
viewers for Android, AbiWord on OLPC, FileAid for the iPhone, SoftMaker on
Windows Mobile, Visor ODF on Blackberry... ?

Best regards,

Bart