[ODFPlugtest] presentations to be uploaded

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Nov 5 09:34:17 CET 2009

Basil,

the event in February you're referring to, would probably be FOSDEM ? That won't be a
plugfes: it's an open source developers event so commercial offerings can't be tested
there, and two events in Brussels might be a bit too much (a European Tour is more
appealing :-)

FOSDEM could be a good place to do a developer's session for developers of open source
ODF libraries (lpOD, ODF Toolkit etc)

For the second half of 2010, we'd like to do one in Brussels, either first week of July or in
September (as Belgium has the EU presidency in H2 2010).

Best regards,

Bart