[ODFPlugtest] Tracking implementation defects

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 18:57:25 CEST 2009

I guess we are moving towards the CERT model I which I think is a very good
thing.

"Interoperability defect reports" - IDR. A central database of issues,
affected implementations, defined numbering that allow implementors to state
that patch #125 fixes IDR 255.

Jan
--
Jan H Wildeboer          |
EMEA Open Source Affairs | Office: +49 (0)89 205071-207
D-85609 Dornach/Munich   | eMail:  jan.wildeboer at redhat.com

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei Muenchen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Brendan Lane,Charlie Peters,Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera