[ODFPlugtest] writing implementation specific defaults

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Jun 18 11:55:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

All documents are publicly available, but non-members must use another link:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=29709

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=27982

Best regards,

Bart

(OASIS documents are kept in a repository that also contains calendar, e-voting etc, and that reaaly is password protected. Since that collab tool uses another linking mechanism, OASIS members sometimes send you a link that's not accessible)