[ODFPlugtest] Email addresses and mailing list behaviour

Wed Jun 17 21:35:41 CEST 2009

Hello all,

we introduced this behaviour, so as to protect your email addresses from
falling prey to spam harvesting. We put peoples primary mail accounts in this
list.

I have changed the settings and now your mail address will show if you send a
mail, as requested. Let us know (off list, naturally at lijstbeheer [at]
opendocsociety.org) if this means that you want us to change your subscription
on the mailing list to another mail address.

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars
OpenDoc Society