[ODFPlugtest] document with background and table

Ming Fei Jia jiamingf at cn.ibm.com
Tue Jul 28 17:24:29 CEST 2009

I've uploaded Symphony sample file on the wiki. According to the scenario
description, I'm not sure the table is added in the page or in the text
frame. I just assume the table is added in the page since the description
has no explict statement that the table is added into text frame.

http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=scenarios:20090623:pricelist