[ODFPlugtest] document with background and table

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jul 28 10:18:05 CEST 2009

Hi Sven,

Thanks for the update, in the mean time, I've added the MS-Office 2007sp2 file (but there seems to be a problem when saving background image to ODF)

Is it possible to create such a "pricelist" document in KOffice, so we can take a look at how KOffice does it ?

I do agree that there needs to be more analysis on how different implementations handle this (and I'm also looking at the big boys like Sun, IBM, MS and Google here ;-)

Best regards,

Bart