[ODFPlugtest] Gnumeric file for "chart in spreadsheet" scenario

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Jul 10 20:58:40 CEST 2009

Hello Andreas,

Congrats with the export feature, it's interesting to see what the
issues are. Probably the spec itself needs some additional comments
on how to implement charts in an interoperable way...

At first glimpse, other implementations have trouble with the preview
(odf-ooxml fails to open the file altogether, OOo 3.1 and Symphony
need a manual udate to display the chart)

Best regards,

Bart