[ODFPlugtest] list of "top issues" + progress

Andreas J. Guelzow aguelzow at pyrshep.ca
Thu Jul 9 18:33:47 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 17:42 +0200, Hanssens Bart wrote:
> I've started to create a top 5 "most wanted" and "easy to fix" issues
> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=actionlist:top
>
> As you can see, it's still in draft... feel free to comment.

Great idea, but one perhaps needs some more detail. For example I don't
even know what "Support for svg:desc and svg:title" really means. ODF
1.1 has some non-normative language about that but doesn't say much
else. Also the title "Easy to fix" involves a very difficult judgement
call since it may depend on whether the implementation provides that
feature or not. If it provides it it may be easy to hook up to ODF, if
not it may be very difficult.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow at pyrshep.ca>