[ODFPlugtest] FOSDEM and ODF devroom

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Dec 4 14:37:44 CET 2009

Hi Juergen,

great, I was thinking about a "hacking session" on ODF 1.2 support in libraries,
but I'm not very familiar with these libraries, so I'd like to ask Charles (lpOD),
Inge (ODFKit or KO ?) and/or Svante (ODF DOM) if they find this useful and
if someone from their project could be present ?

For instance, implementing / testing 1.2 RDF Metadata ?

If not, I can give a brief session on what other tools and libraries are out there,
but without much detail

I'll keep the Dec 18 deadline in mind :-)

Best regards,

Bart