[ODFPlugtest] Calendar for next ODF plugfests and related events

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Dec 3 12:17:23 CET 2009

Hi,

Trying to compose some sort of calendar:

* H1 2010, ?

Basil: any recent news from our friends in Spain ?
Jakub: otherwise,  Slovakia perhaps ?

* July 2010, Finland ?

Inge: can/should we do a "plugfest special" on mobile devices at the aKademy in
Finland ?

* September 2010, Hungary ?
Regular plugfest ? Or a "special" focusing on certain aspects ?

* H2 2010, Brussels, real plugfest like The Hague / Orvieto, with both commercial and
open source participants + regional govs: talks in the morning, testing in the afternoon

- after giving it some consideration, Belgium would like to do the Brussels plugfest on
Thursday and Friday, October 14th and 15th 2010.

(presidency only starts in July, so June wasn't a real option, July already features
aKademy and holidays, August is also holiday season, September will have OOo etc
and November in Brussels isn't exactly nice weather...)

Best regards,

Bart