[ODFPlugtest] FOSDEM and ODF devroom

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Dec 1 08:05:20 CET 2009

Hi,

still got no news from the FOSDEM organizers, although I noticed they have a list
of accepted devrooms here:

http://www.fosdem.org/2010/list-devrooms-their-call-talks

Now, I applied for an "ODF devroom" (focusing on ODF instead of one particular
implementation), and it seems there will be an "OpenOffice and ODF" devroom.

If I recall correctly, OOo has a room more or less every year, so I assume there
were not enough rooms available and OOo + a separate ODF devroom would be
just too much.

I'll try to get in touch with the organizers to see if we can do some work in the OOo
and ODF devroom, and keep you posted

Best regards,

Bart